Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
This will help to improve our service/products. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details here.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 1-2 days of receiving it.
2. We will then investigate your complaint.
3. Will then investigate the issue and hopefully resolve your complaint, or alternatively email you the response to the complaint, within 3-5 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
4. Will email you to confirm what was the issue and any solutions was agreed with you.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another look to review the decision.
6. We will email you within 14 days of receiving your request for an review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Registered office address: 33 The Courtyard, Woodlands, Bristol, England, BS32 4NN | email@example.com