Job role: Paid Advertising/ PPC Specialist
Bristol, England, United Kingdom · Full time (Flexible working up for discussion) · £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (Salary negotiable and depending on experience)
We are looking for a Paid Advertising Specialist to work for our growing E-commerce bathroom brand based in Bristol.
As Paid Advertising Executive you will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising paid social/PPC campaigns.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised Facebook ad campaigns using Ads Manager and run Google Ad campaigns.
- Researching target audience, current trends and conducting competitor analysis
- Creating content to be used in paid campaigns
- Managing & optimising PPC and paid social campaigns
- Analyse campaign data and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Creating reports to outline campaign success/ insights to learn from
- Focus on add- to-cart and conversion
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager to run Facebook and Instagram ads
- Hands-on experience running Google Ads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written, analytical & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience creating still image and video content for paid campaigns
- Experience working for an e-commerce brand
- Agency experience
- Experience running Amazon ads and Tiktok Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics
In return, we offer:
- Flexible working. Part-time and flexible hours are available for discussion.
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Access to training to reach your full potential
- A performance bonus
We are a showerhead brand designed to purify and soften water. The innovative showerhead boosts water pressure, saves water and includes other features that will enhance your shower experience. Our brand is rapidly growing and has had great success in the UK and Ireland. We are expanding the team as our brand continues to grow and global demand increases. We’re currently transitioning into a greener brand so we can help people and the planet to thrive. We’re implementing green initiatives, so this is a great opportunity to be part of a company with eco-friendly values. We understand that the perfect candidate doesn’t exist. If you don’t have all the skills specified above but think you can offer value to the team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your application - please apply with your CV and a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would be ideal for the job.